The classical massage is a method by which each of us can get rid of the stress, pain and tension induced by the hectic lifestyle and everyday life. The classic massages are great means of physical, spiritual and mental release from stress and accumulated negatives. For classic massages, trust the professionals of AKSHAYA massage and therapy studio in Lozenets, Sofia. We're waiting for you.
In fact, the classical massage at its core is a manipulation of the surfaces and deeper layers of our muscles and connective tissue, through the use of a multitude of different techniques with the aim of soothing and toning effect on our body. The massage assists the circulation of lymph and blood and further enhances the body's ability to produce hemoglobin, soften and bend the connective tissue of the joints and eliminates anxiety and stress from them. The classical massage influences all systems that are present in the human body, improves the nervous system and blood circulation, contributes to the better well-being of the mental and physical state of the organism, as well as to the release of any kind Usage. The types of classic massages we want to offer you at AKSHAYA massage and therapy Studio can be seen below.
The deep tissue massage is a technique that is known for the application of constant force pressure during the massage in combination with smooth and slow movements. The purpose of this type of massage is to work on the connective tissue and muscles so as to release the accumulated tension. This helps to facilitate the healing of connective tissue in trauma and prevents the formation of connective tissue disorders. Deep tissue therapy helps reduce tension and stiffness in muscles and tissues.
The deep-tissue massage is also used for:
1. Overall body perception.
3. Helps with chronic pain in the back, neck and waist, as well as in neuralgia and Plexitis.
4. Trauma recovery.
5. Physical and emotional tremor.
6. Anxiety, insomnia, chronic migraine and stress.
See price for deep tissue massage.
The swedish massage has a long lasting and relaxing effect on the muscles and joints. It was created in the 19th century by the Swedish doctor Henrik Ling, and nowadays it is one of the most commonly used massages against fatigue or back pain.
For a wonderful and effective Swedish massage requires relaxed music, a room with subdued light and a masseur with experience. Usually, in the Swedish massage the whole body is covered with fine sheet, only the places that will be massaged are found.
Massage movements are exercised in all muscles, but in some places it is exercised more pressure, and others only with a light touch, depending on whether the massage is done with palms, thumbs, hands to the elbows or only with elbows. In this type of massage, these lighter or stronger movements are carried in the direction of the opposite of blood circulation, thus promoting the emotional and physical health of the person, the focus being mainly on improving blood flow, cardio-vascular activity, As well as the function of the heart.
The Swedish massage contributes to the following:
1. Improve and activate blood circulation.
2. Provide deep muscle relaxation.
3. Stimulating the tissues of the skin and improving its appearance.
4. The acceleration of the lymphatic circulation.
5. The reduction and treatment of muscle diseases, stresses and nodules.
6. Coping with the tension in the lower back, shoulders and neck.
See price for swedish massage..
The sports massage is used for athletes and athletes, as well as for people who exercise in everyday life only to maintain shape.
The sports massage is a deep-tissue massage, which is used to stimulate faster recovery of muscle fibers and the maintenance of training of the whole body and in some muscle groups. After removing the fatigue from the muscles, they reinforce themselves and improve their endurance.
Sports Massage is divided into several types, for everyone one of them using different techniques:
1. Preliminary massage - This type of massage is used before the start of the races and its purpose is to warm the body in order to quickly get into the rhythm, to eliminate pain (if any), to avoid future injuries and injuries. The basic technique of this type of massage is rubbing. The massage lasts for 10 - 30 minutes, and the phylogogentic action is tied to the heating of the muscles, improving the blood circulation and accelerating the respiratory and cardiovascular system.
2. Restorative Massage - It is used after competitions or workouts, as its goal is as quickly as possible to restore all vital functions, eliminate fatigue and restore strength. The techniques used in this type of massage are focused on overcoming oxygen insufficiency, eliminating pain and reducing muscle tension. The duration of this type of massage is 5 - 6 minutes and its physiotonic action is bound to improve blood circulation, lymphocirculation and metabolism.
3. Training Massage - This type of massage is an important part of the training process. It is used to enable the athlete to achieve the highest possible results in a short time and to more easily concentrate its energy. The training massage lasts from 5 - 12 hours and is applied after workouts, or in the moments when the person is not able to perform his training due to injury.
4. Massage in sports injuries and diseases - in these moments, the massage has its specificity, it depends on the type and severity of the trauma or disease. This type of massage is used in order to accelerate the recovery of the body, to eliminate or reduce pain, to limit and reduce edema, to restore the functions of the othe motor system. The duration of this type of massage depends on the trauma or disease that is treated through it.
The sports massage has a strong effect on the muscles, rearranging the connective tissue and muscle fibers and helps to separate the accumulated toxins in the body. Regular use of sports massage improves and increases the mobility and flexibility of the joints and reduces the risk of trauma during sports and other physical activities.
See price for sports massage.
The lymphodrainage is a massage therapy, in which gentle, light and rhythmic, repetitive movements are applied, in order to relieve and support the lymphatic system in our body, because it plays a very important role in the prevention of diseases and infections. The lymphatic drainage massage has a detoxifying effect and supports the natural cleansing internal mechanisms of our body, as well as maintaining in good condition our immune system, keeping our skin beautiful and tight and can prevent a number of diseases.
Benefits of using lymphatic drainage massage:
1. Accumulated toxins and excess fluid in the body are displayed.
2. Blood circulation and lymphoma are improved.
3. The work of all internal systems and organs is normalized.
4. Body weight decreases.
5. Metabolic processes are improving.
6. The immune system is stimulated.
7. Venous systems are strengthening.
8. Premature aging slows down.
9. Small wrinkles are ironed, skin tightens, cellulite and stretch marks are ironed and disappear.
See price for lymphatic drainage massage ( lymphodrainage ).
The main goals of relaxing massage therapies are relaxation of the body, elimination of accumulated fatigue and stress, refreshment of the body, improvement of the blood circulation and instilling new forces, i.e. complete relaxation of you and your body. The relaxing massage is one of the most enjoyable massages available and you will be served to achieve a mental freedom.
Relaxing massage is a comprehensive therapy, which includes - soft lighting, light and relaxing music and oils for aromatherapy. This massage is a long, gentle and pleasant massage, in which all kinds of techniques can be included, such as slight crushing of muscles and skin, prolonged fondling, and sometimes rhythmic swinging. Just go to bed and enjoy your relaxing massage, after it your body will be as new.
See price for relaxing massage.
Genetics, eating disorders and some other factors can cause cellulite, but the main cause of its occurrence is the inferior circulation of blood. Cellulite most often occurs with problems with blood circulation and lymph and in the accumulation of toxins in the fatty tissues. In these cases, we apply the anti-kissing massage, which is a massage therapy, in which the use of massaging and rhythmic movements is used, in order to stir up the accumulated fat depots, and improve of the blood circulation and lifolist, which leads to smoothing the surface of the skin. Massage is applied in order to reduce and eliminate cellulite and bring the skin into a healthy state. This treatment improves blood circulation and lymph in problem areas and helps to supply tissues with purified oxygen.
Benefits of anticellulite massage:
1. Fat depots get open.
2. The usual accreation between the muscles and the skin is stirred.
3. Blood circulation improves, leading to a better supply of oxygen to soft tissues.
4. The appearance of the skin improves.
See price for anticellulite massage.